What are the Benefits, Value and Results
of our services to your organization?
1. Creating innovation in Leadership by exploring the Competitive Edge.
2. Handle Conflict and Manage Change.
3. Lower Human Resource costs and turnover by retaining key personnel.
4. Enhance Management Performance through Leadership Development by building on strengths and developing leadership gaps.
5. Witness a significant increase employee performance and productivity with SigmaGroup programs tailored for your company.
6. Plan for Succession, rather than reacting to it; accomplishing your ability to deliver services and continuity for years to come.
7. Achieve the business results you seek for your organization faster than you expected!
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw
What we do best falls into three categories:
1. We excel at Leadership Coaching for Executives & Management. Our Coaching practice is well established and continues to excite us and our clients. Ask how we do this! Our Leadership coaches include David R. Huck, Anita Bakker, Christine Bonney, Joseph Seiler, and Pam Thompson. Our Bios are in the Bios link.
2. Our Business Consulting and Business Management group includes a Retail Merchandising specialty led by Angie Bricker.
3. Our Personnel and Organizational Development practice has many years invested managing Human Resource issues such as:
Personality & Temperament Corporate and Teams
Leadership Development and Competency Building
Leadership & Executive Coaching
Employee Investigation / Mediation
Developing Vision, Mission & Values Statements